Passenger Tracking and Information
PaxTracer is a new generation passenger tracking system to better manage the movement of passengers through checkpoints in departures, arrivals, transfers, security, boarding area, VIP lounge etc. at airport.
PaxTracer station is equipped with an integrated barcode scanner. The user just presents the boarding pass, smartphone or home printed, to the integrated barcode reader and system checks the validity of the ticket. The data is then collected to have real-time monitoring of each passenger and obtain statistics on transit time between each checkpoint.
Deployed at many airports to validate off-airport issued boarding passes from WEB check-in prior to proceeding through security.
- > Statistics on passenger flows
- > Track late passengers to gate
- > Better staff management
- > Efficient operations at peak hours
- > Enhanced passenger experience
- > Increased advertising opportunities
- > Optimized retailer opening times
- > Available on Mobile terminals
- > Passenger tracking
- > Passenger validation
- > Passenger search
- > Locate missing passengers at boarding
- > Unusual behavior analysis
- > Access control to restricted areas