Skip to content
BRS is a complete system of reconciliation and baggage tracking. It enables a better service to airlines and airports by improving the safety, speed, and traceability of a baggage. Based on the latest technologies, it allows reconciling each baggage with a corresponding flight and passenger from check-in until departure.
- Baggage Information Management
- > BRS allows the retrieval of baggage and passenger information for any airline which sends baggage messages (IATA standard). It ensures the correspondence between baggage and flight information received by AODB and allows the baggage tracing throughout its journey. BRS can send baggage messages to airlines at any time (tracking and manifest).
- Mobile Terminals
- > Through the use of mobile terminals with bar code scanners, baggage handlers have access to real-time information and provide assistance in locating baggage, loading and unloading containers (ULD, Unit Load Device), etc. They can also work in offline mode (for distant parking spaces).
- > BRS workstation allows supervisors to assign a container, to monitor the progress of baggage loading, baggage cancellation, reprint damaged baggage tag and perform follow-up operations and reconciliation of luggage. They can also print baggage manifest at any time.
- > Access to BRS client and its different functions is controlled by the user account definition and the login process. All personnel required to have access to the BRS Client will be assigned a unique user ID and password.